Watcher.



Summer is here! Well it has been here for a while in southern Texas, but now it is officially here. My days have been filled with water activities and homework. My nights have been filled with lots and lots of movies while trying to recover from heat exhaustion and dehydration! I'm not one that can actually sit and watch an entire movie. I must "do something" while watching a movie, like embroider or crochet. Is anyone else like that or am I the only one?

Last week my mum showed up with a small bag of goodies which she usually does. She never visits anyone empty handed, not even me! Inside was a strand of old wooden beads and some fabric swatches. What am I going to do with these beads? Maybe I could paint them, or use them as is? Lately, I have been embroidering so my thread case was fresh on my mind. I know, I will cover them in thread! So I did...while watching The Adjustment Bureau.

Comments

Popular Posts