New Cushion!

I am so happy to share what I have been working on. Last year when I bought a new couch my mum decided to surprise me with some very nice cushions, very nice and very matching cushions, and by matching I mean matching the color of the couch identically. While this may be a good look for some, I'm just not a monochromatic person. I like colors, lots of them. After about a year of having to look at them on the couch, always thinking "Why didn't she buy any other color?!" Finally one of the littles spilled red juice right on the pillow and it stained! So, I can't just let them go to waste can I? Of course not! So here it is...tadah!



What do you think? I just love it! Off to work on number two...

Comments

Jennie said…
Beautiful! Darn those kids ;)
Nicole V Lozano said…
That's really great! Look soft and inviting too, very cozy.

Popular Posts