Lovely.

The days have been so hot here with no sign of letting up. If you plan on doing anything outside not water related you better do it early. So today we planned an early outing to the zoo with the fam. I was a nice way to spend the morning. As the heat began to rise and time neared for us to leave I was overcome with the realization that soon I would be home. Soon I would have to face the fact that I would have to tackle that huge pile of homework waiting for me. I was dragging my feet all the way to the front door. As soon as I arrived I saw a package. Whats this? It's the vintage fabric scrap bundle that I bought from sosovintage



Oh I love it! So lovely! Instantly I was in better spirits. I am dieing to get into this fabric but only after that homework is done!

Comments

Jennie said…
Oh, I'm so glad your bundle arrived quickly and in time to boost your spirits! We're been having some serious dog days here in VA this week, too- even the mornings have been too hot to do anything at all. I hope you get that homework done pronto so you can have some fun fun fun :)

Popular Posts