And Again.

So, I have had this blog for about three years now. I have revamped it tons of times and was never really satisfied with the outcome. Recently I started moving old photos around and importing them in to Picasa. Unfortunately in the process I managed to delete 90% of the photos that where on my blog. Doh! I was left with two options either go back and replace three years of photos or just start over. I'm starting over!



It actually came at a good time. When I started Etsy four years ago I had no idea what I was doing. Most every resource I found then suggested keeping your shop simple and sticking to one type of product i.e. Jewelry, knits, bags. That’s what I set out to do; it took lots of time and countless revisions. After four years I can honestly say, that is crap! At least for me it is. I love to create. I knit, crochet, embroider, make jewelry, and sew. I want a shop that has everything I enjoy making and that is what I am going to do. I have let my shop dwindle down to a mere fifteen items. Right now I am working on building stock, making patterns, updating my shop and revamping my blog (for the one millionth time.) Soon I will start listing brand new items in my shop. So here’s to new beginnings...again!

Comments

Popular Posts