Tis the Season

Just when I think my stress level can't get any higher, I realize Christmas is right around the corner. Dare I say I haven't begun shopping? I haven't bought or made even one gift. I haven't even put up my tree and we usually do it every year the Friday after Thanksgiving. Honestly, I'm not feeling the Christmas vibe. I'm originally from the mid-west, so I'm used to a different kind of winter season than we receive here in southern Texas. The first Christmas we were all pleased to have a mild winter, it was new and very exciting. The second was great because my dad came to visit. This year just doesn't feel very joyous. To help get it the spirit I picked up a few ornaments.

Some old vintage ornaments:



A cupcake gifted from my mum:



My new favorites:



There. Now I feel a bit more jolly. Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts