My first pair!

I've always been athletic but I've never been much into running. I've always wanted to run but I thought it was too boring. This spring I searched high and low for the perfect pair of running shoes. I found them! I promised myself that I would only buy these with the intention of using them for running. I've had them sitting in the box for 2 months. I promised that I would never wear them unless I was using them for running. I figure this is the only way I'm going to actually start running. I've never had a pair of New Balance. for the first couple weeks every few days I would take them out and look at them, I would admire them in all their beauty daydream about being an avid runner. Today I came across them again, I open the box, and I was shocked! I had actually forgotten what they looked like! I was so disappointed with myself, these shoes are just too wonderful to be stuffed in a box. Tomorrow I plan on busting those babies out and giving them a try! Cross your fingers that the weather stays nice and I get to finally use them. 

Comments

Popular Posts