Just a walk in the park.

Yesterday I decided to take a break from all my studying and summer classes. I just needed get out and do something! There is a park, Eisenhower Park, that I have been wanting to visit ever since I found out about it when I moved to Texas five years ago. I made up my mind that I was going, I went and I'm so happy I did. I'm only sad a didn't go sooner!

Analysis:
I hiked the Hilltop Trail which was mostly natural terrain. It wasn't too challenging but just enough to keep me interested. This is a great park to serve as an intermediate between more vigorous hiking trips. Also, if you are new to hiking this is a great place to get some experience. The convenience of park proximity to my home and the free use of the park will keep me coming back.

Comments

Popular Posts